We Get Rid of Bed Bugs In Echola!
Think you may have bed bugs? We’re here to help. Bama Exterminating has a dedicated team of experts in Echola that specializes in the treatment of bed bugs.
There are fewer things worse than having a bed bug infestation in your home. They not only disrupt your sleep, but they make you feel uncomfortable in your own bed. If you suspect you have bed bugs in your home, call the experts at Bama Exterminating right away and we’ll be at your Echola house in no time to eliminate them and get you back to sleeping soundly!
GET A FREE BED BUG TREATMENT QUOTE!
The Most Effective Treatments In The Industry
Here at Bama Exterminating, we extensively train each and every one of our bed bug exterminators so that you receive the best service possible. We utilize the most innovative and effective bed bug removal techniques to deliver the best results for your home. When you trust Bama Exterminating with your bed bug problem, you can rest assured that we’ll get the job done right the first time.
To eliminate bed bugs without damaging your furniture or belongings, Bama Exterminating utilizes state-of-the-art heat treatments that get rid of ALL bed bugs in just one treatment. How does it work?
- First, give us a call and we will thoroughly inspect your home to determine the severity of the infestation.
- From there, we will raise the temperatures in the infected areas to a temperature that is lethal for bed bugs and their eggs, but safe for your family.
- This means depending on the severity of the infestation, you may not have to dispose of any furniture, bedding, or belongings–and you’ll be able to sleep soundly that very same night!
The best part about heat treatments? They are completely safe for your home and your family, and are backed by a 90-day guarantee! We also offer traditional chemical treatments depending on your infestation, home, and budget.
We quietly, discreetly and safely beat them with heat.
Heat vs. Chemical
- Heat treatments are the only process than can kill adults, nymphs, and eggs in a single treatment
- Less Time
- Less customer preparation
- We combine our heat treatments with liquid treatments to stop the migration of bedbugs to other areas as well as to provide residual barriers after the heat has dissipated.
- Multiple treatments over several weeks to several months
- Will not kill all life stages
- Excessive work for customer pre and post treatments in order to achieve success